Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Haptic Feedback still an issue!!

Haptic Feedback still an issue!!

I have read the forums here and other places up and down for a solution to make haptic feedback not vibrate my S3 while Spotify is playing... nothing works!! Please fix this! I pay for premium but find myself using Pandora at night because my phone vibrates on my nightstand with Spotify!!! What is the point in paying to be premium if I can't use it! 

Please fix this issue with my Verizon S3... any tips. I've tried changing the settings, downloading a haptic feedback switch, reinstalling Spotify.... I even did a factory reset of my phone!!!!!! FIX THIS PLEASE!

4 Replies

Hi. What versions of android and spotify are you using? If turning off auto haptic in settings doesn't work, have you tried reinstalling spotify?

Spotify is version 0.7.6.344

Android on my Verizon S3 is 4.3

Really no solution for this???

I'm reporting the exact same issue.

Android 4.3, Galaxy S3. I just downloaded the latest version of Spotify today to try the Premium version.  It's incredibly annoying having the phone shake in my hand, and the problem is, there is no way to turn it off!

It seems in previous versions of Android, it looks there is a way to turn off "Auto haptic feedback", but with the latest Android update this option is no longer there.  Does Spotify have a fix planned for this?  If they don't, then I'm afraid this is a deal-breaker; I'll have to go with another service.

Suggested posts