Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help me with my ghost playlist.

Solved!

Help me with my ghost playlist.

Dear folks,

Today I restored a playlist I deleted last year. Now all the songs are unplayable and cannot be modified. Please help me with this issue. Thank you in advance for your time and support ;).

Vannam

Screenshot_2017-09-22-21-15-46.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The first few songs are available on Spotify but not with those exact names so I guess spotify can't match them. Search spotify and recreate the playlist using the available songs. I'm not sure whether those titles were once available on spotify but the publishers removed and replaced them or whether this playlist was originally created from your own local files mp3s).

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thank you for your help! I totally forgot that those music files were actually local ones from iTunes. I re-added them and then removed then. Now the problem is solved!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

The first few songs are available on Spotify but not with those exact names so I guess spotify can't match them. Search spotify and recreate the playlist using the available songs. I'm not sure whether those titles were once available on spotify but the publishers removed and replaced them or whether this playlist was originally created from your own local files mp3s).

Marked as solution

Thank you for your help! I totally forgot that those music files were actually local ones from iTunes. I re-added them and then removed then. Now the problem is solved!

Suggested posts