Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help me

Help me

My spotify was presented problems with this I uninstalled it, after the installation it seems that it is not able to download my songs even though I have spotify premium, it lowers the songs but soon after having finished downloading it restarts this process of downloading the songs, and when I was without access to the internet he had not downloaded any music and left my account automatically making it impossible to use the application offline, that is, I am paying the application without being able to use it

3 Replies

Can you state which version of Android and Spotify you are using?

- Attempts to download, but re-downloads after progress bar is complete
- When not online it did not download any music (I think that is to be expected)
- Logged out of accounting, meaning you could not access any music since you could not log in remotely

You should ensure you have adequate space on your device prior to doing anything, but it might be best to try downloading over wi-fi while logged in.  Try re-installing one more time, set it to download a few test songs, and then proceed to determine if any of the files did download.

The version is the 8.4.63.584 armV7

@Magnetron 

One idea that was suggested as a successful answer to SD card issues that may be a workaround for your issue might be the following:

• Go to System Settings.
  • Go to "Apps".
  • Select the Spotify app.
  • On Spotify's page, first, tap "Force Close".
  • Then tap "Clear cache" if it's not greyed out.
  • Then tap "Uninstall" and remove the app.
  • After uninstalling, power off your device.
  • If you can, remove the battery now. Power back on.
  • Using a file manager on your phone go to Internal Storage > Android > Data and delete a folder called com.spotify.mobile.android.ui
  • Reinstall Spotify from Google Play.

Suggested posts