Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hijacked

Solved!

Hijacked

Okay, you I regular listen to Spotify, and today I opened it I clicked on one of my playlist and it started playing a different song that I've never listened to and everytime I click back on one of my songs it reroute me to that song every like 6 to 10 seconds it will only play that song.  It will also send the connect to other device notification and try to connect to a web (chrome) through the connect feature and play the song. How do I fix this? I've already changed the password twice

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9+

My Question or Issue

How do I get the connect feature off so it doesn't keep connecting and taking over my account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, I'm here to help you out!

Could you try a couple things and then let me know if the problem still continues?

1) On your Account page, there is an option that says "Sign Out Everywhere" which will disconnect you from all active devices. If you do this as well as change your password then the problem should disappear.

2) The second option is to go to the Apps tab on your Account page, here you can revoke permission from apps that want to access your Spotify account. If you see anything here that you don't trust, remove it from the list.

Hopefully one of these is the solution for you, get back to me with any updates 🙂

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, I'm here to help you out!

Could you try a couple things and then let me know if the problem still continues?

1) On your Account page, there is an option that says "Sign Out Everywhere" which will disconnect you from all active devices. If you do this as well as change your password then the problem should disappear.

2) The second option is to go to the Apps tab on your Account page, here you can revoke permission from apps that want to access your Spotify account. If you see anything here that you don't trust, remove it from the list.

Hopefully one of these is the solution for you, get back to me with any updates 🙂

IT WORKED!!!! So far I havnt had anymore problems. Thank you so much lol. If anything comes up about it all I'll contact you, thank you

Yay!! Glad to hear it, thanks for marking the solution!! Now get back to your music!

Will do!! Literally can't thank you enough lol

Suggested posts