Premium

Country

Spain

Device

Redmi Note 5

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

My home has changed and now it is a REALLY LONG list of cards that are completely irrelevant to me. There is no track of my daily mixes, weekly or release radar among others. Also, if I am lucky and there is something that I may like it most likely be after 10 seconds of scrolling down. The new UI is terrible, one of the most horrendous decisions that can be made regarding UX. So please, how do I go back to the classic home?

Screenshot_20210614-162223439.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @borjaarpe, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

There isn't a way to switch to older versions of the Spotify app. 

Spotify is often testing and launching improvements and new features. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature to try temporarily. 

I do appreciate your feedback about this and I'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks. You can also create a new Idea about this here, and I thank you again for sharing your feedback about this.

I'll be here if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @borjaarpe, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

There isn't a way to switch to older versions of the Spotify app. 

Spotify is often testing and launching improvements and new features. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or get a new feature to try temporarily. 

I do appreciate your feedback about this and I'll make sure to pass it on to the right folks. You can also create a new Idea about this here, and I thank you again for sharing your feedback about this.

I'll be here if you need anything else!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts