Premium

Country

India

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9 Plus

Operating System

Android 9.0

My Question or Issue

The home screen of the Spotify App is completely blank except the settings icon. The other tabs - Search and Your Library are fully functional. I've already attempted a clean reinstall of the app on my device - still the problem persists. Please look into fixing this issue.

7 Replies

Hi @RUSHEENR,

Great to have you in the Community! 

About your issue - have you tried a clean reinstall? If not could you try it out and confirm if it works, thanks!

Keep us posted 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I keep getting this after opening a song in the release radar

Hey there @ianhandsup,

Thank you for your post here in this thread. We're happy to help.

Can you confirm if you followed these steps as @Petya provided? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Did it and didn't fix it.

Hey @ianhandsup

Thanks for getting back to us. 

If a clean reinstall couldn't help with this issue it's also a good idea to disable any battery optimization settings or data cleaning apps that run active on your mobile device. Such features can often prevent the app from operating at full capacity. We also suggest accessing the app settings and making sure all Permissions are enabled for Spotify. 

In case you still see the blank screen, send us a screenshot of how this appears on your end. Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. This way we can take a closer look at the issue. 

Hope this helps. We'll look out for your reply. 

Unfortunately, I am not getting recommended new songs anymore, so I cannot screenshot or test. Maybe this is a temporary fix?

Hey @ianhandsup

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

Just to confirm, did you notice any difference after disabling the power optimization settings and allowing all Permissions for Spotify? 

Another thing we suggest trying is to log in to a different Spotify account on your own device. This will let us know if the issue is related to your Spotify account. You can borrow one from a friend or relative or create a free test account by following the steps here

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help. 

Suggested posts