Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I find suggestions in the Discover section based on a particular artist I like?

How can I find suggestions in the Discover section based on a particular artist I like?

For example, in the Discover section, I can see suggestions based on some of the artists I listened to. There's "Because you listened to Mike Oldfield", "Similar to The Beatles", "Suggested for you based on Porcupine Tree" etc there, but with this account of mine, I have mostly listened to Pink Floyd. I want suggestions based on Pink Floyd. Also, yesterday I could see suggestions "Similar to Magma", but it's not there any more. I want it back.

Is there any way to do that?
4 Replies

Hey! I don't believe that there's a way to manipulate the "Suggested for you based on xxxxx" at the moment - we just have to wait for the AI to cycle through new recommendations. Though if you go to the Pink Floyd page there are Related Artists on the right hand side - it's a bit more manual but an option. Another one is to listen to Pink Floyd radio and it will cycle in similar tracks, or you could create an entirely Pink Floyd playlist then see that the 'Suggested Tracks' pop up as. 

Thanks. I already knew that trick. But the thing is the suggestions made in the ‘Discover’ section is much more accurate for my music taste. Which is why I wanted to see suggestions right there.

Totally get that - we just have to wait for the AI to update your Discover section as there's no manual way to do that 

Yeah. Too bad. Thanks, anyway.

Suggested posts