Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I get a new "Liked From Radio" playlist, or start A new one?

Solved!

How can I get a new "Liked From Radio" playlist, or start A new one?

I want to start over my "Liked From Radio" playlist, or just remove everything from that playlist at least?
I tried to delete it and remake it but that didn't work because songs wouldn't automatically go to the playlist

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can recover playlists from your account page here.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Hi there. Welcome to the forums!!!

If you want to start over, your Liked from Radio list, I would suggest to remove that. Then. Don't create it back by yourself, instead start radio and click Thumbs up in song you really like. It will creates new Liked from Radio playlist automatically. Cool one!

Greetz!

Jyrziu :d

Even then, it will say it went to the liked from radio playlist but it just doesn't show up

I tried that on my Trend 2 Plus Android. Removed liked from radio and liked then another time, but new playlist not created.

Seems to be bug, before it did new list.

I will escalate that to team.

Seems an odd one. Could you  try recovering the playlist from profile page (https://www.spotify.com/account/recover-playlists/)

Once you've recovered it, remove the songs from the playlist and then try thumbing up some new tracks from the Radio. How does that help out?

You can only remove them 1 song at a time correct? Because if that's the case it's way too large of a playlist

Yeah, I asked that from staff. This way it works now.

So you need to recover that playlist back and remove one by one songs.

The link seems to be sleeping now (their words not mine), I am currenty having the same problem. I am not sure what to do. I really liked that feature before i deleted it. Any help would be seriously appreciated. 

Marked as solution

You can recover playlists from your account page here.

thanks 

Suggested posts