Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I find radio stations?

How do I find radio stations?

I'm using Spotify free, Moto G6 Play with Oreo, USA.

I've read (both on Spotify's website and others) of a few different ways to find radio stations, but I don't see any option for radio using any of these methods.

6 Replies

Hey,

thanks for coming to the community 🙂

You can head over to the search tab in the mobile app and go to "Radio".

Keep rocking!

What if there isn't a radio tab in the mobile app?

Hey @imnotarealrobot,

Let's try something out. 

Can you please uninstall the app and then install it from here?  

Let me know how it goes and if you can afterwards find the Radio tab like @songassistant suggested. 

Thanks in advance 🙂

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Spotify comes pre-installed on my Sony device, so I can't uninstall. I tried uninstalling all updates, then reinstalling the updates, but the behavior hasn't changed. The Home page has some radio recommendations, but that is the only place I see any mention of radio stations in the mobile app.

I'm seriously considering getting Premium now that Tesla supports it, but with the instability of the Android TV app, the broken cross-device discovery/controls, needing to clear cache on my Android before I can play sometimes, this radio button issue, etc.. are all reasons I haven't done it yet. (I haven't checked out the android wear version for a while, which would be nice to use at the gym, but I'm afraid it will not work well)

At least they finally fixed the windows installer to allow logging in...

Hi @imnotarealrobot

The Radio experience is now available only to Premium users.

If you want to start a song/artist/playlist radio from the 3-dot context menu, you have to be on Premium.

Thanks for the info. This really limits the mobile version 😕 Free is free though

Suggested posts