Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I orden my playlist?

How do I orden my playlist?

How can i change te order of my playlist they seem to be more or less in a radom order.
I'm running spotify on a samsung galaxy mini.

Thaks

3 Replies

I could be wrong on this, but I think the playlists on the mobile app take the same order as they have in your desktop app (at least in mine the top five or so are definitely as on the desktop). It's not possible to re-order in the mobile app so give that a go instead.
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

I have the same problem. I can not get the same order of songs on my mobile that I have on the computer. In the computer, I have a fixture list in date order ie: the new song I add appear at the top, then I always get the latest songs first in my playlist. I open up the playlist on my mobile (samsung galaxy s2) so they are in an entirely different order. I want the same order on my mobile as the computer ie: last one added appear at the top. Is it possible? This specific list has been working according to my wishes before the last update of Spotify.

I have the problem that when i look at the playlist in my samsung galaxy j5 (16) the playlist is still the same, but when i listen to the music on the playlist and scroll, it is not in the same order.

Suggested posts