Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How do I sign out on android?

Solved!

How do I sign out on android?

I have spotify on my android phone. How do I sign out when I want to stop listening? I've been using "forcestop" on the app, but I don't think that's probably the best way. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@3rad1mom wrote:

I have spotify on my android phone. How do I sign out when I want to stop listening? I've been using "forcestop" on the app, but I don't think that's probably the best way. Thanks!

Just pause it and press the back button to close it.

If you sign out you will lose your offline tracks, however you can sign out by clicking the button at the bottom of the settings screen.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

@3rad1mom wrote:

Just pause it and press the back button to close it.

If you sign out you will lose your offline tracks, however you can sign out by clicking the button at the bottom of the settings screen.

Thank you so much!!! 

@3rad1mom wrote:

Thank you so much!!! 

No worries 🙂 

Can someone please tell me where the settings button is on mobile android spotify? The only buttons I have are at the bottom of the home screen and they are:Home, Browse,search, radio, your library. that's it. You can't slide the bar left or right and none of those options has a log out option.

Go into the library tab and the settings gear icon is on the top right of the screen.

Suggested posts