Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Does anyone actually get the new Adroid app to work at all?

I surely don't. It takes several minutes to load my playlists. Not once but EVERY SINGLE TIME I TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!What the **bleep** is the point in replacing an app that worked just fine with one that doesn't function at all. Spotify always had the edg...

• Roadie
  • I surely don't. It takes several minutes to load my playlists. Not once but EVERY SINGLE TIME I TRY!!!!!!!!!!!! What the **bleep** is the point in replacing an app that worked just fine with one t...
  • geirhong
  • Roadie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify always logout and need relogin every sunday

Dear SpotifyMy spotify alwasy doing like that and cannot play my offline data after relogin. This was happen two week.Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify My spotify alwasy doing like that and cannot play my offline data after relogin. This was happen two week. Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bugged player UI

Kindly looks at my screenshots. My UI became like this after I updated the app like a week ago.I already tried doing a clean reinstallation and even tried clearing the cache of my phone, issue still persists.No problem with playing music. I just find...

• Kindly looks at my screenshots. My UI became like this after I updated the app like a week ago. I already tried doing a clean reinstallation and even tried clearing the cache of my phone, issue st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Other] Problems with android app

After its last update, android app does not work properly. It can not read playlist downloaded in sd card memory, always is downloading songs, when finished starts again. very annoying because I'm paying for a service that is becoming unreliable.

• Visitor
  • After its last update, android app does not work properly. It can not read playlist downloaded in sd card memory, always is downloading songs, when finished starts again. very annoying because I'm pa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android bug fix needed upcoming first song issue

When music is playing and you're viewing the album art full screen. You touch the top right of that view to access the upcoming songs list. Here you can change the order of upcoming songs. If you take any song after the first song and move it to the ...

• When music is playing and you're viewing the album art full screen. You touch the top right of that view to access the upcoming songs list. Here you can change the order of upcoming songs. If you tak...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify causes SD card reconnection on my Zenfone (Lollipop)

When using Spotify, I get "SD Card inserted" notifications all the time on my Zenfone 5 (updated to Lollipop 5.0), and it only seems to happen while using Spotify. I didn't have this problem back then on my Razr D3 (Kitkat), and it was the same SD ca...

• Music Fan
  • When using Spotify, I get "SD Card inserted" notifications all the time on my Zenfone 5 (updated to Lollipop 5.0), and it only seems to happen while using Spotify. I didn't have this problem back the...
  • dufinardi-72
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

back button removed

The back button to close spotify is gone. Why? Now I have to go into settings and log out. It's kind of a pain. So easy before, am I missing something? Besides the button, that is.

• Casual Listener
  • The back button to close spotify is gone.  Why?  Now I have to go into settings and log out.  It's kind of a pain.  So easy before, am I missing something? Besides the button...
  • Skillset65
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Newest Mobile Update

Checking out the latest update on the Spotify mobile app on my phone, and I gotta say... I hate it. You took the page that I use the most frequently (saved albums) and relegated it to a hidden area that took me about 5-10 min. to find. Instead of jus...

• Casual Listener
  • Checking out the latest update on the Spotify mobile app on my phone, and I gotta say... I hate it.  You took the page that I use the most frequently (saved albums) and relegated it to a hidden ...
  • Mr_M_2000
  • 9 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 7 likes

All Albums Disappeared from library?

No idea what just happened, was listening to a downloaded album on my nexus 5 (Android 4.4.3), when the current track finished it didn't go onto the next one. When I looked, I got a message saying that I'd removed the album from my library. I re-adde...

• Casual Listener
  • No idea what just happened, was listening to a downloaded album on my nexus 5 (Android 4.4.3), when the current track finished it didn't go onto the next one. When I looked, I got a message sayin...
  • Chloedubose
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Albums
    android 4.4.3
    bug
    Dissapearing Albums
    Nexus 5
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Music] Please work on it fast

Hi spotify i have a problem and that is that i can't listen to a girl group name twice. My account is premiumso i dont know why i can't hear there songs.I am a kpop fan an sometimes i cant hear any of their songs. So please but every singer song out ...

• Hi spotify i have a problem and that is that i can't listen to a girl group name twice. My account is premiumso i dont know why i can't hear there songs.I am a kpop fan an sometimes i cant hear any o...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Shuffle Play

How do I get shuffle play to play thru full Playlist without repeating tracks?

• Gig Goer
  • How do I get shuffle play to play thru full Playlist without repeating tracks?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Last.fm scrobbling not working

Hi all, I'm a fairly new user to Spotify and have had nothing but problems with their software since I started using it as my main source of music playback.The latest issue is last.fm scrobbling, which was working fine until about a week ago, now it ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi all, I'm a fairly new user to Spotify and have had nothing but problems with their software since I started using it as my main source of music playback. The latest issue is last.fm scrobbling,...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset smartphone

Perco playlists baixadas se formatar celular?

• Casual Listener
  • Perco playlists baixadas se formatar celular?
  • FelipeSG97
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Interfaz nueva

Estimados, mi cuenta tiene un problema sigo viendo la interfaz vieja que tiene el menú hamburguesa en la parte superior izquierda. Solo me pasa con mi cuenta probé con otra cuenta en mi celular y veo el menú nuevo que tiene todas las opciones abajo. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Estimados, mi cuenta tiene un problema sigo viendo la interfaz vieja que tiene el menú hamburguesa en la parte superior izquierda. Solo me pasa con mi cuenta probé con otra cuenta en mi celular y veo...
  • Kamran
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Library No Longer Available

The library where all of my saved songs would be is no longer a option on my spotify app. Also, the app will not let me save new songs i find. Idk what is goin on

• The library where all of my saved songs would be is no longer a option on my spotify app. Also, the app will not let me save new songs i find. Idk what is goin on
  • cat81
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't sharevsongs with friends

I want to share music with my wife. Wile both are not in FB. I follow her, she follows me.I go in share, sent toA Windows appears where I can choose a way how to share... Mail, WA and so inI press Empfänger auswählenA Windows appears where I can ente...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to share music with my wife. Wile both are not in FB. I follow her, she follows me. I go in share, sent to A Windows appears where I can choose a way how to share... Mail, WA and so in ...
  • Marcoliverpool
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get the new bottom navigation buttons.

I little while back you guys updated the Android version of the app with a bottom navbar to replace the hamburger menu, but I can't seem to get that update. I've cleared the cache, erased the app's data, and reinstalled it fresh, but it never switche...

• I little while back you guys updated the Android version of the app with a bottom navbar to replace the hamburger menu, but I can't seem to get that update. I've cleared the cache, erased the app's d...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not responding

Hi all,I have been having issues with my spotify app. Most of the time works fine. But there are times that it becomes unresponsive. It always happens when im playing music and after a song is finished playing and moves on to the next track, it lags ...

• Regular
  • Hi all, I have been having issues with my spotify app. Most of the time works fine. But there are times that it becomes unresponsive. It always happens when im playing music and after a song is fi...
  • itu_
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New app lags

It seems everything about the new version of the app lags on my Samsung. Starting, stopping, pausing, looking up playlist lists, playlists in general, settings. Everything has to cope with a lag of half a minute or more. I have never had this problem...

• Roadie
  • It seems everything about the new version of the app lags on my Samsung. Starting, stopping, pausing, looking up playlist lists, playlists in general, settings. Everything has to cope with a lag of h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes