Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How does one start the shuffle playlist over??

How does one start the shuffle playlist over??

My Question or Issue

I want to start my shuffle playlist over from the beginning. Not reset the order. For example:

I'm listening to my playlist. I go do something else. When I come back to Spotify, my playlist starts from where I left it. But I don't want it to do that. When I come back to Spotify, I want to start the playlist over. I've tried resetting the app, and playing another playlist and then playing the one I want. Is there a way to fix my dilemma?

6 Replies

Hello @KillerTomato14,

Thanks for shooting a question about this in the Community.

So,  there are several things you can do:

1. You can turn off Shuffle and sort the songs the way you'd like be it by artist, date, album or name. Then when you come back just click on the first song in the playlist.

2. Or you can turn off Shuffle and disable sorting. Then you can simply click on a song with the left mouse button and move it in any order you like. You'll still have to start the playlist from the beginning manually by clicking on the first song.

Hope this helps. If you have any other questions or anything was uncleear, let us know 🙂

Have a nice day!

I would try those except for the fact that I don't have premium.

I would try those except for the fact that I don't have premium.

I don’t have premium either, but if you add another song to your playlist and then hit shuffle again, it usually plays the new song that was added, then reshuffles

Several?  You listed two.  Shuffle used to restart the playlist.  What changed recently?  Sorting is not available on iphone so nothing I can do?

cool tip, thanks

Suggested posts