How get latest Android client (updated 8 Oct) if unable to use Google Play & m.spotify.com fails

Solved!

How get latest Android client (updated 8 Oct) if unable to use Google Play & m.spotify.com fails

alanfluff
Casual Listener

Hi,

I am a Premium user currently outside the UK and currently unable to access Google Play.

I believe the latest Android client was updated on 8th Oct.

I currently have version 0.7.0.224.

I tried to visit m.spotify.com to get the latest client but it just renders a raw XML file instead of downloading the client file.

Pretty please can someone tell me how I get the latest client? Thanks in advance...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: How get latest Android client (updated 8 Oct) if unable to use Google Play & m.spotify.com f

Joe
Community Legend

@alanfluff  Just to let you know, m.spotify.com should now be working. Shout if you still get that broken page.

4 Replies

Re: How get latest Android client (updated 8 Oct) if unable to use Google Play & m.spotify.com f

Joe
Community Legend

m.spotify.com is your only option if you're in a country where spotify isn't available. I just checked and the page seems broken. I'll escalate it to the spotify staff.

alanfluff
Casual Listener

Thanks Joe for escalating, much appreciated.

Solution!

Joe
Community Legend

@alanfluff  Just to let you know, m.spotify.com should now be working. Shout if you still get that broken page.

alanfluff
Casual Listener

Thanks Joe, it worked AOK! ^_^

SUGGESTED POSTS