Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to find playlists and subscribe

Solved!

How to find playlists and subscribe

How do I find playlists like current top 100 songs on Spotify I can't find them anywhere

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You can take a look at a some playlist sites in your browser such as sharemyplaylists. Selecting any list there will launch it in your spotify. There are other sites like that, including Tunigo.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

What if you tap the play button?  I am not signed in at the playlists.net web site on my Android, but when I tap the play button at that site (after selecting a playlist) it opens Spotify on my Android and loads the playlist.  However it does not start playing. I have to tap the play button which I actually prefer as opposed to it starting automatically.  What does your Spotify app do? Does your current playlist change at all?

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

There are a few ways to do this:

1) Search for something on the lines of the playlist you want (I got lots of playlists searching for Top 100). Once it is complete, at the top of the results there should be a playlists section. Press see all on the bottom right of the section to see all the results. Click on the playlist you want to subscribe to, then press the subscribe button at the top.

2) An app such as Tunigo can display top tracks

3) What's new also does this. If you have been moved to discover, you can access What's new by typing spotify:app:home

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

You can't do much with playlists on android so the best bet is to find and follow folk you like in the desktop client. Any playlists you follow there will show in your android and update there. Here's the spotify top 100 list produced by Spotify.

I only have my android phone I don't have a desktop sorry guys is there a way to do it through my phone? I tried searching for it but I just get albums and songs
Marked as solution

You can take a look at a some playlist sites in your browser such as sharemyplaylists. Selecting any list there will launch it in your spotify. There are other sites like that, including Tunigo.

When I click subscribe on sharemyplaylists it opens up my spotify but nothing happens
Marked as solution

What if you tap the play button?  I am not signed in at the playlists.net web site on my Android, but when I tap the play button at that site (after selecting a playlist) it opens Spotify on my Android and loads the playlist.  However it does not start playing. I have to tap the play button which I actually prefer as opposed to it starting automatically.  What does your Spotify app do? Does your current playlist change at all?

Suggested posts