Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to hide "Recommended Songs" for personal playlists?

Solved!

How to hide "Recommended Songs" for personal playlists?

Hi.

How do I hide the "Recommended Songs" tab below playlists I created myself?

Until now, I always kept this feature hidden, because it bothers me when I scroll to the end of my playlist and there are songs listed that I did not specifically add myself. However, since the latest update, the recommended songs section is being displayed again and I no longer see any button or anything similar to hide it. I also looked through the general Spotify settings but couldn't seem to find any option to turn off that feature or at least hide that section below my playlists there either.

Despite not being able to hide it, I can refresh the recommended songs and interact with them as usual. I don't have autoplay or the enhance feature turned on, so I don't see any reason why it might be necessary for the recommended songs section to be displayed. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello there, welcome to the Spotify Community!

I totally understand that you do not want the suggested tracks list to appear at the bottom of your playlists. As of now, there is no such setting to disable that section from playlists. But feel free to create a new idea for this feature suggestion here.

Let me know if you need anything else.

AmayySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

No problem!

It is not possible to minimize the recommendations below but if you often scroll down to the bottom, you can instead sort the playlist in the reverse of the current order and it will bring you the bottom stuff on the top. In that way, you need not scroll all the way down and see the recommendations again.

I understand this is not the ideal solution you were hoping for, but let me know if you need anything else. Happy to assist!

AmayySpotify Star

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello there, welcome to the Spotify Community!

I totally understand that you do not want the suggested tracks list to appear at the bottom of your playlists. As of now, there is no such setting to disable that section from playlists. But feel free to create a new idea for this feature suggestion here.

Let me know if you need anything else.

AmayySpotify Star

Thank you so much for your reply!

So I see that it is not possible to disable the feature entirely.

Might it still be possible to minimise the tab at least or is there no choice but have the song recommendations be displayed?

Marked as solution

No problem!

It is not possible to minimize the recommendations below but if you often scroll down to the bottom, you can instead sort the playlist in the reverse of the current order and it will bring you the bottom stuff on the top. In that way, you need not scroll all the way down and see the recommendations again.

I understand this is not the ideal solution you were hoping for, but let me know if you need anything else. Happy to assist!

AmayySpotify Star

Suggested posts