Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to hide songs in android 2020?

Solved!

How to hide songs in android 2020?

Hi I cant hide songs anymore from android phone. Missing hide button, only the like button available.

Screenshot_20200317-110217.png

Plan

Premium

Country

Hungary

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @ZolkoKft

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your mobile? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. This way you'll get a clean copy of the latest app version.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It'd be helpful to try logging in with a different Spotify account to check if it's an account-related issue. If it works with another account, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

What version of Spotify ? 

I have dislike button 

Screenshot_20200317-200141.png
Screenshot_20200317-200158.png

I just updated so i have the latest version.

I had the dislike button earlier, but it is not there anymore...

Marked as solution

Hey there @ZolkoKft

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

Just to confirm, have you tried a clean reinstall of the Spotify app on your mobile? We recommend this step as it'll remove the old drivers first and then install the new ones. This way you'll get a clean copy of the latest app version.

Give your device a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

It'd be helpful to try logging in with a different Spotify account to check if it's an account-related issue. If it works with another account, you can follow the steps in this Spotify Answer next. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

i've done the "clean reinstall" and it's not working. i logged into my old account, without premium, and the button is there. i even checked my mothers account (with premium), and the button wasn't there still. this is very clearly a problem that has to do with spotify premium.

same issue here. clean reinstall (twice, with app wipe) is not helping. it was working on previous versions. stopped working few updates ago.

Spotify premium.

any fix is planned?

thanks

Suggested posts