Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to remove all titles from queue?

How to remove all titles from queue?

On Android...

How can I remove all titles from the current play queue?

And: How can I simply play a complete album? Even if I create a playlist from an album and start with the first title, the next title again is the next title from the queue.

This is by far the worst UI I have seen for playing music...and it does not get better at all...

4 Replies

Playing an album and not a playlist will overwrite the queue so that only the album will play. Playlists do not overwrite the queue. I know it sounds illogical but I have a vague recollection that this was implemented years ago in response to user demand.

There is no possibility to "play an album". The context menu only gives me the possibility to "Download", "Add to playlist", "Add to queue"...

What I meant is how to clear the queue. There is no way doing that, right? You have to check all titles one by one and remove them. Even that does not work anytime or with a lag sometimes...

Yes, you'll need to remove items from the play queue manually but, as I said, playing an album should clear the queue. To play an album, tap an album to open the track list then tap a track to start playing.

Mh, does not work. The track i tapped is played and then the queue is continued. Thanks anyway for your help, really appreciate it!

Suggested posts