Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to unblock songs blocked in Daily Mix

How to unblock songs blocked in Daily Mix

I accidentally blocked a couple of songs in Daily Mix. How do I unblock these songs?
11 Replies

If you scan the last day's posts you'll come across this thread.

Spotify does not tell u ..jerks

Hey there! I too had the same problem. Hopefully i found a solution that worked for me. Install spotify on your computer and play the song that you blocked mistakenly. Then open spotify in your mobile. You will now see the song that is playing in your computer if both your mobile and computer is connected through same account and wifi. There you can unblock the song by pressing the block icon again(it would have turned red)

Open Spotify on your mobile device; show "Your Likes".  Open by pressing the icon in the upper left coner.  It looks like a person.  This will show all the songs that you've liked, plus the songs that you've blocked.  Unblock the song(s).  

where is "your likes"  on the phone?

Hey!

So, I've found two solutions to this problem.

The first thing you can do is download Spotify Web Player on your computer and play the song you blocked, then open the app on your phone so it will begin playing there.

The second thing you can do is look in your "Hidden" playlist and go through it until you find the song you're looking for so you can unblock it.

Hope this helps!

The accidentally blocked songs were still not available from my computer.

I went to my mobile playlist that included the song.

Clicked on the song.

That brought up the playlist of songs that show the favorited heart or blocked icon.

Hit the blocked icon to unblock

That was frustrating and the song block needs to be moved to another location, top right would be better. It's too easy to hit when forwarding or moving through songs. 

Add the song to your collection on mobile, play on computer, then choose the song, then remove the song from your collection.  This will unblock it.

I found the solution but it is in the playlist. sorry for my english if bad
But i think it can works if you try on phone, i can't find the solution on spotify apps on mac or web.

1. First open you spotify on your mobile phone
  2. Go to playlist where the song is blocked
  3. Klik preview and you will all song with love icon and blocked icon, and then click the unblocked icon
  4. We got it 🙂

If you just save the song that you blocked to your favorites, aka heart it, you will be able to listen to it again.

EZ done

How do you view your "Hidden" playlist? I remember it being there when I had the free version of Spotify but since I got Premium it's not there anymore. It also seems they changed the system from block/ favourite to like/dislike. Not sure if this is a distinction between Free and Premium or a recent updated.

Suggested posts