Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to use spotify

Solved!

How to use spotify

Good morning, I have downloaded spotify on my phone (Android) and created a playlist to listen to whilst travelling over the holiday period....I could not, because I kept being told that I did not have internet connection....maybe I don´t understand, but do you need an internet connection to play music? If so, this is no good to me...

Any assistance, gratefully received

Bard

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @bardvos

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you have one of the Premium subscriptions, you can download your favorite songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts, so you can listen to them without an internet connection.

However, if you're using Spotify Free, you wont be able to download music for offline listening. 

For more details on downloads, check this Support article

Here's page with different subscription options offered by Spotify. Take a look of you're interested. 

I hope this was helpful!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @bardvos

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

If you have one of the Premium subscriptions, you can download your favorite songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts, so you can listen to them without an internet connection.

However, if you're using Spotify Free, you wont be able to download music for offline listening. 

For more details on downloads, check this Support article

Here's page with different subscription options offered by Spotify. Take a look of you're interested. 

I hope this was helpful!

Thank you Emilia, I have a premium subscription but had not downloaded the songs....that´s why...I have now done this....

You learn something new every day

Thank you

Hi @bardvos

No problem and thank you for accepting my answer as solution 🙂

I'm happy everything worked out for you!

If you have any other questions regarding Spotify, feel free to reach out to the Community. You can also check Support page for more articles.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts