Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Huawei and Harman Kardon

Huawei and Harman Kardon

I have problem to connect huawei mobile with av receiver which supports spotify. It is interesting because i can do that with lenovo mobile phone. After i create connection with lenovo,then honor make connectin too.it is strange because honor see the harman/kardon from begining too. It is the same for other huawei phone in family. I do not know where to start look for a solution- google spotify app? Harman/kardon? Huawei? I have a premium spotify account.thank you for your ideas.
3 Replies

It is the same with my tablet. It sees harman on the network,it tries to connect but without success. After i estabilish connection between harman and lenovo phone then other devices such tablet and other mobile phones can connect to harman receiver and play the music too. i do not understan why it works only with lenovo at first. Any ideas?

Does the receiver need a firmware update? Can you try rebooting your router?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

The receiver and router have been restarted. There is not any new firmware for receiver 151s what i know so far. Tablet sometimes makes connection.it usually takes three or four atemps. Lenovo android phone and PC do not have a problem to connect. If thouse two make a connection then other huawei phones or tablet work perfectly until i switch the receiver off.then it is the same like before,no chance to make a link with huawei.

Suggested posts