Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't access to the spotify's "today top fans" or other similer storylike things.

I can't access to the spotify's "today top fans" or other similer storylike things.

Plan

Free/Premium

Device:Samsung galaxy A71

Operating System:Android 11

My Question or Issue:I can't acces to the spotify's "today top fans" or other storylike things on my Spotify.How can I access them

22 Replies

Hi there @turxannghzd,

Thanks for the post!

Can you access this Link? Let us know if you get any error messages. Sharing some screenshots will be helpful as well 🙂

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I can see only two artists. I cannot see the person I'm really curious about.

Yes,I can

Hey folks,

Thanks for the replies.

@ozgee09, this is an automatically generated feature and it will show you info about only the artists that you've listened the most to, while not being on a Private session.

@turxannghzd, If you can access the site and see your playlist and statistics then everything should be fine 🙂

Let us know if you have more questions.

AlexModerator

hey! i’ve been trying to access and view my stats but it just sends me to the “today’s top hits” playlist. i don’t know if there’s something wrong or if the problem is with me, please let me know, thanks!

Hi there @kikuu,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Could you try on a different browser or by using an incognito/private window? Also, make sure to log in.

If there's no difference, could you try on a different device to see how it goes?

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

hey thanks for the reply! i tried on both mobile and desktop, and still only seeing the “today’s top hits” playlist. just tried on private mode and still nothing. 

Hey @kikuu,

Thanks for your reply.

Try using link that @Alex shared above. Also, remember to try using a different browser to see how it goes, and also a different connection, like another WiFi network or mobile data.

We'll be on the lookout.

CarlosEModerator

tried the link, didn’t work either. also tried a different browser and still nothing. 

Hi again @kikuu,

Thanks for your quick reply.

We're aware that some users are having issues when trying to access Today's top fans. The right teams are currently working on it, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

We're sorry for any inconvenience. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Take care.

CarlosEModerator

I have a similar problem: I log in but it just keeps loading and nothing happens. I've tried on different browsers and devices, but nothing changes.

Hey @CheeseEater,

Thank you for posting on this thread!

Could you try connecting to a different internet network to see if you're able to access?

If it doesn't work, please try using an incognito window and let us know what happens.

We'll be on the lookout. 

MafeGModerator

I try to use an incognito windows, try both chrome and samsung browser on my tablet but it doesn't work. It's still show 'You haven't reached Today TopFan...'  I'm not sure if it's doesn't work because I using android also log into spotify with phone number instead of email, is that related? 

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for the post.

This issue is currently being investigated by the right folks at Spotify.

We'll post here, as soon as we have more information 🙂 For now, we're not sure exactly what is causing the issue.

Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator

When I log I it says I haven't reached today's top fan status yet and it tells me to listen to today's top hits 

Screenshot_20211105-161509_Chrome.jpg

Hey @Belieber1,

Thanks for the post.

This means that the system has not managed to gather up enough data on your listening activity today.

Listen to more of your favourite music and artists and TTF should get generated.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator

Hi, how long does it take for the website to update its data? I've been checking the website for 2 months and nothing has changed

I have been having the same error, I cant see my status. It only appears this page when I log in. I have tried pribate browser, other browsers, mobile phone and none of them seems to work 😞

ttf.png

Hello, I've tried to go on the Today's Top Fans and it showed "Error: Page not found The requested URL was not found on this server." I've tried on both my phone and laptop. Is it not active anymore? (In case this is important: I found it about a year ago and was able to access it perfectly fine).

Suggested posts