Free

Country

United States

Device

Microsoft Xbox One, Samsung Galaxy J7 Android

Operating System

Android OS 7.1.1

My Question or Issue

I can't change the volume from my Xbox one, even while listening to music on it. I can only change the volume from my phone, and I can't mute it either. Pausing and unpausing doesn't work, hard restarts haven't helped, and I just can't think of what to do. Is anyone else having this issue? And if so, has anyone found a solution?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ragnarök_,

Thanks for getting back to me!

If you've already adjusted the sound mixing of music vs game audio (I can see it's on 50/50 now) and you're happy with it, the only other option to control the overal volume is through your TV/sound system 🙂

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Ragnarök_,

Thanks for reaching out.

When you open the menu go down onto the thumbnail and press A. This will open up another page with the volume control 🙂

Let us know if that helps! Have a great day.

If the menu you're talking about has the volume mixer that slides between game volume and music volume, then that's where I've been trying to change the volume from, I don't recall another menu, but I've been wrong before lol

15674083277121961572995.jpg
Marked as solution

Hey @Ragnarök_,

Thanks for getting back to me!

If you've already adjusted the sound mixing of music vs game audio (I can see it's on 50/50 now) and you're happy with it, the only other option to control the overal volume is through your TV/sound system 🙂

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts