Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

IDK how everyone is ok with this

Solved!

IDK how everyone is ok with this

Really Spotify , really ...

My songs and playlist everything downloaded for offline just keeps disappearing, and i have to download it again and again i dont f****** get it. It keeps happening and the songs that disappear are super random, sometimes songs i just listened to sometimes its some stuff i havent played in months...

If i was a free user i wouldnt complain, but im paying for this s***. and im nowhere near my offline song limit. 

Hey Spotify are you gonna pay for my phone bill, because all my 4G high speed data for which i pay 50$ a month!!! goes on redownloading my F****** offline songs for which i pay 10$ !!!

Im switching to Apple music , tbh i like Spotify more...i really do , but i cant do this s*** anymore... and since ive seen a LOT of posts like this, doesnt look like Spotify gives a f***

P.S. (yes i tried all your trobleshooting bs)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Beg pardon? 

I wouldn't have bothered trying to help even if I wanted to. Count yourself lucky I couldn't.

Mind you, nobody else can help you either as this post is incomprehensible and very ranty and rude.

Maybe sort your spelling and grammar and language and someone might bother.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Beg pardon? 

I wouldn't have bothered trying to help even if I wanted to. Count yourself lucky I couldn't.

Mind you, nobody else can help you either as this post is incomprehensible and very ranty and rude.

Maybe sort your spelling and grammar and language and someone might bother.

Suggested posts