Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Is every Spotify feature for premium users or do I have problem with the app?

Is every Spotify feature for premium users or do I have problem with the app?

I have been using Spotify on my desktop and tablet for month. In the first week of using it I have subscribed for week trial and then I decided to stay on free version. After this trial, there's something wrong with my Android app. I just can't to do anything in there, because it always shows me the window "You have discovered a premium feature". I can't go to my songs, playlists, albums and so on. I can add a new song using widget in notification bar only. I can't delete song from my library and playlists. I can listen the music I found, that's all. What's wrong with it? Desktop App provides every free feature, by the way.

6 Replies

Hey kuzminov! Thanks for reaching out.

Spotify Free features depend on what device you are using. I've attached a comparison of what features are available on what kind of devices. Let me know if anything's unclear or you have any other issues!

Have a nice day and keep rockin'! 😉

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
image.png

I'm sorry, but you didn't help me at all. I have described my situation in detail yet.

I'm sorry.. I thought your problem was that Spotify Free on your tablet had different features than Spotify on your desktop.

If I understand it correctly, the problem you're having is that after your Spotify Premium trial ended some features don't work correctely anymore? If that's the case would you like to try a clean re-install for me? Here are some instructions on that: https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/reinstallation-of-spotify/

Have a nice day! 🙂
HuboSpotify Star

I did it many times and even tried to install different versions of apk, still not working.

Hey! 

Hmm... That sounds really strange. Could you take a screenshot of the error message and explain what you were doing when the message popped up?

HuboSpotify Star

It appears when I click on anything in the menu except stations and podcasts, when I am trying to add a son to my library inside the player and I can't delete songs from my playlists and library, because of this pop-up.

Screenshot_2016-08-20-09-23-05.jpg

Suggested posts