Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issues with the app

Issues with the app

I'm having an issue with the spotify app. Up until now, everything was working fine. Since yesterday, when I go to try and find a song on spotify thru Soundhound, it comes up with the list from the pc version all loading. It's never done this before and I can't get a picture right now of the situation. I tried uninstalling, then reinstalled the app, twice to get it to work. I have a Samsung Vibrant which runs on 3G and it's not working right.

8 Replies

Hey there.

I'm sorry for this Battlefield with Spotify.

Have you tried does it work better with Wifi? Wifi is most of time more reliable Internet connection (if you use stable, not mobile connection, at home).

If this doesn't help, please tell me. Will look into this battlefield further.

I tried the wifi and it didn't work at all.

Can you clarify. Is it the Spotify app that's looking wrong or Sound Hound?

Can you try a clean install following the guide in my signature? But can you also try removing Sound Hound as well.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

It is spotify...I use SoundHound quiet a bit and it hasn't been acting up on me. But whenever I try to find a song on the spotify app thru Soundhound, spotify comes up with the playlist that I have all on "Loading," or no playlist at all. I tried twice and got the same result, not the list of artist for the song, just the loading on my phone.

Is it only when you access Spotify through Sound Hound? Is all normal if you just open and play Spotify directly?

Android Troubleshooting:

It's on spotify. I checked to make sure that it wasn't something from Sound hounds end and the same issue showed up on the spotify app.

Really odd. Can you try another clean install following the guide linked to on my signature?

Android Troubleshooting:

I figured out what the problem was. I cleaned the data and cache on my phone all at once for the app. Followed by uninstall and reinstall, the list is back.

Suggested posts