Premium

Country

United States

Device

LG G7 ThinQ

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I have deleted the songs and albums multiple times but the app keeps re-liking and re-downloading them.  I have removed every liked artist, album, and song to try and help but nothing is working.  I no longer want these songs but everytime I delete them the next time I open the app it gets downloaded again.

3 Replies

On Huawei Mate 10 pro. 3 recently played radio stations keep saving to my library and start atomatically downloading. After unfollowing/deleting them going back to home tab adds them back. Tried clearing cache relogging and fresh install.

Same here. Tried everything with no success. Fresh install and deleted offline devices doesn't worked. It's really annoying. No matter what I do, those albums keeps returning to my library and starts to download. I have unfollow and remove download, clear cache and when I press home, those albums return again and...download.

I'm experiencing the same. Samsung Galaxy S9. I have tried removing download, clearing cache/data both through the app and on my app settings, deleting app and reinstalling. Saving things I never even saved to my songs.

Suggested posts