Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Last.fm username/password error

Solved!

Last.fm username/password error

I've seen other threads on this problem but none with a solution that works for me. I've only just started using last.fm and after scrobbling four songs, Spotify now gives me a username/password error for last.fm....I've turned scrobbling off and on, changed my password, nothing. The user name and password work fine on the last.fm website, there are no spaces being added and no funky characters or long length to anything. What else can I try?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello, It's hard to tell because right now Last.fm is migrating data and make big chances in their service so we should wait them to finish that. They say some features have been disrupted due to that process. The last.fm statement here:

"We’re currently migrating data (including scrobbles) to our new site and to minimise data disruption, we’ve temporarily suspended some functionality. Rest assured, we’re re-activating features one-by-one as soon as each data migration completes. Keep an eye on progress here."

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello, It's hard to tell because right now Last.fm is migrating data and make big chances in their service so we should wait them to finish that. They say some features have been disrupted due to that process. The last.fm statement here:

"We’re currently migrating data (including scrobbles) to our new site and to minimise data disruption, we’ve temporarily suspended some functionality. Rest assured, we’re re-activating features one-by-one as soon as each data migration completes. Keep an eye on progress here."

Authentication error occurs when password includes a space at the end of the password on Android. 

Suggested posts