Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Musicas que não tocam

Criei uma playlist com diversas musicas de diversos albuns e cliquei em baixar pois não uso a internet para ouvir no trabalho, e acontece que quando começa a tocar a primeira musica ele funciona perfeitamente, quando ele passa para a seguinte ele toc...

• Criei uma playlist com diversas musicas de diversos albuns e cliquei em baixar pois não uso a internet para ouvir no trabalho, e acontece que quando começa a tocar a primeira musica ele funciona perf...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution accidentally eliminated a song

Hi, as the title says, I accidentally deleted a song from a playlist and I don't remember the title nor the artist, is there a way to recover it? I was on android and I can't figure out if there is a way to see the chronology, help!

• Hi, as the title says, I accidentally deleted a song from a playlist and I don't remember the title nor the artist, is there a way to recover it? I was on android and I can't figure out if there is a...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

still offline

In my S5 despite my 4G connection is working, Spotify says I'm offline and it runs only with wifi

• Casual Listener
  • In my S5 despite my 4G connection is working, Spotify says I'm offline and it runs only with wifi
  • Sonnopesante
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All downloaded songs erased and signoff automatically

It's two times now, I open the app and my account is signed off plus all my downloaded songs are erased. Also it doesn't read my SD card, which is not an SD problem since I can access this memory from other files or doc explorer. How do I solve this ...

• It's two times now, I open the app and my account is signed off plus all my downloaded songs are erased. Also it doesn't read my SD card, which is not an SD problem since I can access this memory fro...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Loud burst of sound on first play each day

Each day when I start the first song (usually in the bus with my headset) there is a really loud burst of sound for about 0.3 seconds and then the song starts.I'm on a galaxy s8 with security patch from may 1st.Spotify version 8.4.4.810Samsung equali...

• Each day when I start the first song (usually in the bus with my headset) there is a really loud burst of sound for about 0.3 seconds and then the song starts. I'm on a galaxy s8 with security pat...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    loud
    Sound burst
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t Change saving Files on SD-Card

Hi there, I have a massive Problem saving my Offline Playlists on my SD Card (Phone Galaxy S7). It Used to work until yesterday. Somehow My Spotify stopped working. From now on i can´t change the place to save the music to my SD-Card. Normaly there i...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I have a massive Problem saving my Offline Playlists on my SD Card (Phone Galaxy S7). It Used to work until yesterday. Somehow My Spotify stopped working. From now on i can´t chang...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution samsung s6 edge con denon avr s710w

ayuda.. de repente mi teléfono ya no reconoció mi aparato denon avr s710w al momento de querer reproducir música en spotify, antes si podía... no lo veo en dispositivos disponibles y ambos están bajo la misma red.. que puede ser?

• ayuda.. de repente mi teléfono ya no reconoció mi aparato denon avr s710w al momento de querer reproducir música en spotify, antes si podía... no lo veo en dispositivos disponibles y ambos están bajo...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

S7 edge no internet connection, but internet go well with all others apps

Since i restart my Samsung galaxy s7 edge, spotify works only with wi-fy connection, saying there is no internet connection when i'm on 4g, but all the others apps work. Also i can't open the helps page from crome. i've tryed to reinstall and i saw i...

• Casual Listener
  • Since i restart my Samsung galaxy s7 edge, spotify works only with wi-fy connection, saying there is no internet connection when i'm on 4g, but all the others apps work. Also i can't open the helps p...
  • Francescoarnald
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When I click on a daily mix, I can't switch daily mixes

when I click on a daily mix playlist, it locks me out of the other ones. it used to be it would just lock me out of one, but now it locks me out of all 3 of the other ones, and it's horrible, because I can't switch if I don't like the the song.

• Visitor
  • when I click on a daily mix playlist, it locks me out of the other ones. it used to be it would just lock me out of one, but now it locks me out of all 3 of the other ones, and it's horrible, because...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify don't work

Help, Spotify work with wifi but not with 3G , i have tried to install on Android 3 times but still don't work, what i have to do?

• Visitor
  • Help, Spotify work with wifi but not with 3G , i have tried to install on Android 3 times but still don't work, what i have to do?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find party mode

Hi !I can't find the party mode to have a non-stop DJ mix....

• Visitor
  • Hi ! I can't find the party mode to have a non-stop DJ mix....
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded songs disappeared after automatic logout in Cuba. Songs are still taking up storage.

So I'm on my third day out of 29 in Cuba. This morning I woke up and wanted to play some of my music I've downloaded on Spotify. It's about 10GBs of music. When I try to go into Spotify I'm logged out and cannot connect because there is no Internet.S...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm on my third day out of 29 in Cuba. This morning I woke up and wanted to play some of my music I've downloaded on Spotify. It's about 10GBs of music. When I try to go into Spotify I'm logged ou...
  • frederii
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    cuba
    oneplus 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving and sending a QR code on Android (Galaxy S7)

Hello I wonder if anyone can help Please!I'm trying to save the QR code on my android device and I can't manage it. I have to screenshot and then send thst image to friends. I've tried clicking "Share" but that just sends a link and some text, doesn'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I wonder if anyone can help Please! I'm trying to save the QR code on my android device and I can't manage it. I have to screenshot and then send thst image to friends. I've tried clicking "...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! streaming to airplay device on android?

Hi all, I'm currently using Google play music as my streaming app but unfortunately google does not allow music data to be sent to 3rd party apps meaning I cannot stream it to my airplay device connected to my stereo without my device being rooted. W...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,    I'm currently using Google play music as my streaming app but unfortunately google does not allow music data to be sent to 3rd party apps meaning I cannot stream it to my air...
  • alexkgl
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

CM Locker - album art

In my Android device application uses CM Locker. On the device Sony Xperia M5, Android 6.0 mi from the lock screen display album art. On older devices M2 Xperia Android 5.1.1 my album art display. In the past, however, I did not have this problem, I ...

• Roadie
  • In my Android device application uses CM Locker. On the device Sony Xperia M5, Android 6.0 mi from the lock screen display album art. On older devices M2 Xperia Android 5.1.1 my album art display. In...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'geen opslagruimte gevonden' ('no memory space found') on Sony Z5: Spotify cannot be opened anymore

I recently replaced my Sony Z2 for a Sony Z5. On my Z2 Spotify worked perfectly and I expected the same with my Z5. I downloaded the most recent Spotify app and installed it on my Z5 and everything appeared to be working. I can open Spotify (Premium)...

• I recently replaced my Sony Z2 for a Sony Z5.   On my Z2 Spotify worked perfectly and I expected the same with my Z5.   I downloaded the most recent Spotify app and installed it on my Z...
  • Wimm0
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Cant download spotify in spain or andorra

I've recently got a galaxy S7 in Andorra and when i try to find spotify on the app store it doesn't show up. If I look through the browser I can find the link to install but when I click on it it takes me to right page on the app store but it says th...

• I've recently got a galaxy S7 in Andorra and when i try to find spotify on the app store it doesn't show up. If I look through the browser I can find the link to install but when I click on it it tak...
  • AASU
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I exit the latest version?

The latest version of the Android app doesn't seem to have a Close/Exit function. When I finish listening, I don't want it running in the background.

• The latest version of the Android app doesn't seem to have a Close/Exit function. When I finish listening, I don't want it running in the background.
  • kingpetty-ca
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Parrot asteroid spotify problem PLEASE HELP

Ive recently had a parrot asteroid ftted in my car. Ive signed in and everything is working fine, apart from it wont load any of my playlists up apart from the 'starred' playlist which just says 'loading' underneath but just stays like it forever loa...

• Ive recently had a parrot asteroid ftted in my car. Ive signed in and everything is working fine, apart from it wont load any of my playlists up apart from the 'starred' playlist which just says 'loa...
  • Toutouille83
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app is going to connect with unexpected bluetooth device.[Bluetooth/AVRCP]

I cannot transfer measurement data from OMRON blood pressure monitor to OMRON app after install Spotify. I can transfer if uninstalled Spotify. OMRON app will connect to the device by bluetooth LE. It seems that Spotify will connect by bluetooth or b...

• I cannot transfer measurement data from OMRON blood pressure monitor to OMRON app after install Spotify. I can transfer if uninstalled Spotify. OMRON app will connect to the device by bluetooth LE. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes