Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on android wont load much of anything

So I've been dealing with this problem for a while now, but it seems to be getting worse. The oddest part about this problem is that it wasnt consistent before. Essentially what happens is that spotify won't load any pages that isn't my main song lib...

• So I've been dealing with this problem for a while now, but it seems to be getting worse. The oddest part about this problem is that it wasnt consistent before. Essentially what happens is that spoti...
  • NiHao_myfriend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm getting nowhere right now!!

Okay so the spotify team doesn't feel like helping me right now so can someone else pleeeaase tell me what to do!!? None of the features are showing up on my **bleep** phone, there's only like 3 and it sucks because its basically useless! I already t...

• Visitor
  • Okay so the spotify team doesn't feel like helping me right now so can someone else pleeeaase tell me what to do!!? None of the features are showing up on my **bleep** phone, there's only like 3 and ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

download using cellular

I have an andriod and i want to download local files from my computer but the download using cellular is greyed out. btw i also have premium

• I have an andriod and i want to download local files from my computer but the download using cellular is greyed out. btw i also have premium
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Up next

Hi, there is an up next button on the iPad app, but not on android. I'm listening to a song radio, I'd like to insert a random song but it will only add it to the queue. Any ideas?

• Hi, there is an up next button on the iPad app, but not on android. I'm listening to a song radio, I'd like to insert a random song but it will only add it to the queue. Any ideas?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Saving offline to android SD help.

So I have a very special situation I'm looking for help about. So my question and situation is that I have a family member who is in the navy and would love to have his Spotify with him on the boat, this is challenging because they have no internet a...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a very special situation I'm looking for help about. So my question and situation is that I have a family member who is in the navy and would love to have his Spotify with him on the boat, ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Andorid Auto not working with Samsung Galaxy S8

Does anyone know how to get Spotify working on Android Auto connected to a Samsung Galaxy S8?

• Does anyone know how to get Spotify working on Android Auto connected to a Samsung Galaxy S8?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Clear saved songs

Is there a way to wipe all songs from library instead of doing it one at a time or album by album

• Is there a way to wipe all songs from library instead of doing it one at a time or album by album
  • xxjasminetxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No funciona en mi android

Buenas noches a la comunidad!Tengo un samsung j7 2016, y hace unos dias, que me marca sin conexion a internet y luego se cierra, probé con lo de las actualizaciones de sistema, reiniciando el telefono, reinstalando la app, borrando datos y caché... s...

• Buenas noches a la comunidad! Tengo un samsung j7 2016, y hace unos dias, que me marca sin conexion a internet y luego se cierra, probé con lo de las actualizaciones de sistema, reiniciando el telef...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist design

I have a samsung galaxy s7 .I have the newest version of spotify.My friends also have the newest version of spotify.But they have the new playlist design in for example rap caviar.But I don't have it.What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a samsung galaxy s7 .I have the newest version of spotify.My friends also have the newest version of spotify.But they have the new playlist design in for example rap caviar.But I don't have it...
  • farberben3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Counter

There are artists that shows more songs on the counter than I actually have downloaded. Does it consume cell phone memory?

• There are artists that shows more songs on the counter than I actually have downloaded. Does it consume cell phone memory?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

static crankling while playing a song

Hi! Im having a static crankling while playing Colder Than Ice by Pond on my S7. I noticed that the same happened with 2 others songs in that album... I listened the same song in youtube and I dont get that annoying crackling.. Does anyone else have ...

• Hi! Im having a static crankling while playing Colder Than Ice by Pond on my S7. I noticed that the same happened with 2 others songs in that album... I listened the same song in youtube and I dont g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone **bleep**ing help me!!

Okay lets try this again, look, i made a new account and whenever i sign in or get on the spotify app on my phone, all the features are gone! Only like three are showing, compared to the usual five that are there. I can't create a playlist because th...

• Visitor
  • Okay lets try this again, look, i made a new account and whenever i sign in or get on the spotify app on my phone, all the features are gone! Only like three are showing, compared to the usual five t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle personalized playlist

Do I have to be a paid member to be able to shuffle my personal playlist? I already tried enabling the twisted arrows but it keeps repeating the same song.

• Do I have to be a paid member to be able to shuffle my personal playlist? I already tried enabling the twisted arrows but it keeps repeating the same song.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

You are listening to Rakish's iphone???

I was out exercising listening to Spotify on my Note 5 when all of a sudden my music started to jump to different songs. Play then stop. So I look at my phone and the app is locked up, then a screen appears stating that I am listening to Rakish's iph...

• Visitor
  • I was out exercising listening to Spotify on my Note 5 when all of a sudden my music started to jump to different songs. Play then stop. So I look at my phone and the app is locked up, then a screen ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Music download quality issue

Hi, I recently changed my download quality without thinking. I restarted my device and Spotify app started to redownload all my songs in a higher quality, causing my storage space to fill up without downloading all the songs. Now all of my phone stor...

• Hi, I recently changed my download quality without thinking. I restarted my device and Spotify app started to redownload all my songs in a higher quality, causing my storage space to fill up without ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution eliminating sudden all songs

Hello, I am writing because I have problems with Spotify.I have an honor 8 and 2 months I completely blocks the application, close to task manager and when I opened the application, all saved music was canceled. You have a solution? thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am writing because I have problems with Spotify. I have an honor 8 and 2 months I completely blocks the application, close to task manager and when I opened the application, all saved music...
  • Andrix13
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops in the middle of a song.

Hello App,Spotify was working fine before the most recent updates. I have a Samsung galaxy s6 phone. Now it stops in the middle of a song. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. I've tried to uninstall some other apps. Ialso tried to take out gapless...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello App, Spotify was working fine before the most recent updates. I have a Samsung galaxy s6 phone. Now it stops in the middle of a song. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall. I've tried to uni...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is every song greyed out?

So this problem began right after my 1 week primium trial. When the trial ended, every playlist, song, and album got greyed out on my andriod, but no songs are greyed out on my computer. On my andriod I can't choose songs I want to listen to from a p...

• So this problem began right after my 1 week primium trial. When the trial ended, every playlist, song, and album got greyed out on my andriod, but no songs are greyed out on my computer. On my andrio...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No guarda la música en la sd

Necesito ayudas por favor. Tengo configurado que utilice la sd para descargar las canciones, sin embargo todo lo descargado se va a la memoria de mi teléfono. Lo se porque veo los detalles en ajustes y se me disminuye la memoria disponible del teléfo...

• Necesito ayudas por favor. Tengo configurado que utilice la sd para descargar las canciones, sin embargo todo lo descargado se va a la memoria de mi teléfono. Lo se porque veo los detalles en ajustes...
  • Erika
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see chromecast audio in devices list on spotify android app

I suddenly can't send music from Spotify app to my chromecast audio anymore. Worked a few weeks ago. My chromecast is setup correctly and works in other apps, and in Google Cast app it says ready to cast. Spotiy app version is 5.6.0.701 on a OnePlus ...

• Casual Listener
  • I suddenly can't send music from Spotify app to my chromecast audio anymore. Worked a few weeks ago. My chromecast is setup correctly and works in other apps, and in Google Cast app it says ready to ...
  • sawier
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • chromecast audio
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes