Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Layout different for different accounts?

Layout different for different accounts?

Okay, so I made a new Spotify account the other day (through the app) because my old username was kind of embarrassing, but that's not really important to the topic here. Anyway, when I stopped listening to music I closed the app. But when I opened it back up the next day, it had a completely different layout, one that I don't like at all. I can get the old layout back if I sign back into my old account, close the app, and open it again, but I don't want to use my old account. When I sign into my new account during the same session I was signed into my old account, the layout doesn't change. It's only when I close the app and go back in that it changes, so my question is, is there any way for me to stay logged into my new account and keep the old layout WITHOUT having to log out, log in (to my old account) again, close it, and open it again, then log into my new account? Because right now that's what I'm having to do (sorry I just really don't like the new layout, mainly because of it's lack of the "Go to Artist Radio" and "Shuffle Play" under a specific song features).

0 Replies

Suggested posts