Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Library filled with ....what?

Library filled with ....what?

Hi,

I use Spotify on 3 different devices. On the Andorid app something curious is happening.

In my desktop the library contains about 2700 songs, on the Android it contains more then 8000 songs! Why is that?

Kind regards!

2 Replies

The Android app will automatically pick up any other music you have in the standard "Music" folder on your device: it'll be listed under "Local Music" as well as under "Library" in the app. So if you have a bunch of music on your phone/tablet that isn't present on the other devices, you'll see an inflated number for Library. 

Hi, thnaks for your swift answer.

Sure, I am aware of how that goes, but unfortunately this does not happen. I see songs that I don't own nor listen too.

It seems that there is something else that bloat the library. It might be the people I follow, I am not sure. But these people do not appaer on the Android device at all. Just playlists. The only positive site is that the songs are not downloaded for oof-line use. But searching for a song in the library is just not doable anymore. Any other suggestions?

Suggested posts