Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Library is missing in new version

Library is missing in new version

I had trouble with Spotify not downloading playlists marked for offline usage and found that there was an update released.

Updated Spotify and to my horror the library is gone. I normaly just play a random song from the library and have shuffle turned on so I get random music when riding my motorcycle. Now I can only choose a playlist that I have created. I want to play ALL songs in my playlists.

Please either tell me what I am doing wrong or fix this in a VERY speedy release as it is absolutely a must have function!

Thank you

/Daniel

3 Replies

Thus has been discussed in several other threads - just a matter of looking down the topics on the first page for a solution http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/WHERE-IS-MY-LIBRARY/td-p/99617
----------------
Listening on Windows, Android and Sonos. Tweeting it at @davelicence

Actually, the suggestions on there say to create a new playlist called library, but you can just drag and drop anything into the "Songs" folder in "My Music" and it serves the same purpose. sucks that i have to drag and drop every single playlist though. (they are by artist, so there are a TON)

I had tons of album playlists and I found it easier to add albums from the artist pages for artists where I had a bunch of albums.

Suggested posts