Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Library sync issues?

Library sync issues?

I've just tried coming back to Spotify because I've almost had it with my other music apps with things like random songs missing from albums or taking music away from the catalog. When I log in on the web app I can see a library full or artists that is almost complete besides the bands I've discovered in my absence from Spotify, but on my mobile app absolutely nothing is showing up (and yes they are the same account, and I've logged out and in with both of them, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the app on my phone). I want to use Spotify again but if it comes down to having to painstakingly add every album back into my library it's definitely not going to be worth the switch for me. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem, or if anyone has a solution. One more detail, when I look at my account details, it says I still have a free account, even though I payed the dollar for the three months of premium. Could it be that it just hasn't registered yet and I can't see anything on my mobile? But I thought that even if I couldn't play it at will it would still show my library... Hmm...

0 Replies

Suggested posts