Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use WiFi

Hi, I have problem with Spotify app on my Android phone. I can't connect to service via WiFi. All other apps are working. I tried fresh install, but I can't even log in. When I turn WiFi off, everything works fine. After logging in over mobile data a...

• Hi, I have problem with Spotify app on my Android phone. I can't connect to service via WiFi. All other apps are working. I tried fresh install, but I can't even log in. When I turn WiFi off, everyth...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    connection
    Issues
    problem
    wifi
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Help

So I have got Spotify Premium, which is fantastic, however if I save tracks, they don't appear under artists or albums, why is this?

• Casual Listener
  • So I have got Spotify Premium, which is fantastic, however if I save tracks, they don't appear under artists or albums, why is this? 
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Sync Playlist

Spotify keep asking me to "Turn on Sync over cellular to download" I already turn it on but it's not working. Anyone know how to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify keep asking me to "Turn on Sync over cellular to download" I already turn it on but it's not working. Anyone know how to fix this?
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download Spotify.

Hey guys. When I get into playstore and o wanna download Spotify it says that's its not available in my country.... But I'm in Canada so I don't understand. How to fix it ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys. When I get into playstore and o wanna download Spotify it says that's its not available in my country.... But I'm in Canada so I don't understand. How to fix it ?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Took the fee from my bank account but no upgrade ?!!!

I signed up for the student discount and they cut of the $4.99 from my bank account already but I'm still on free !!!!???I sighned out then sighned in again and I deleted the app and reinstalted it again .. nothing worked !! I'm still on free . ( and...

• I signed up for the student discount and they cut of the $4.99 from my bank account already but I'm still  on free !!!!??? I sighned out then sighned in again and I deleted the app and reinstal...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 0.5.9.28 APK

Hi,   Can anyone post the link to the latest apk release?   thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Can anyone post the link to the latest apk release?   thanks.
  • hankiepankie23
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Clear data

I'm a bit new to this.I have Spotify free and my android Huawei has run out of internal memory ( the app. won't allow me to 'move to SD' card). There is a huge 1.4GB of data there. The question is if I select 'clear data' will I lose my play lists? B...

• Music Fan
  • I'm a bit new to this. I have Spotify free and my android Huawei has run out of internal memory ( the app. won't allow me to 'move to SD' card). There is a huge 1.4GB of data there. The question is ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Clear data

I'm a bit new to this.I have Spotify free and my android Huawei has run out of internal memory ( the app. won't allow me to 'move to SD' card). There is a huge 1.4GB of data there. The question is if I select 'clear data' will I lose my play lists? B...

• Music Fan
  • I'm a bit new to this. I have Spotify free and my android Huawei has run out of internal memory ( the app. won't allow me to 'move to SD' card). There is a huge 1.4GB of data there. The question is ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

problem

I have lost the spotify appy button thing

• I have lost the spotify appy button thing
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium user: Can't find the play button, only "Shuffle Play"

Hi, I'm a premium spotify user, I want to play a playlist in my account, but the only play button I have is shuffle, I don't want to shuffle play, I want to play track 1, 2, 3, 4 in order because the songs follow each other they aren't random and lis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm a premium spotify user, I want to play a playlist in my account, but the only play button I have is shuffle, I don't want to shuffle play, I want to play track 1, 2, 3, 4 in order ...
  • Fcmanzella
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

why does Spotify stopped playing when i do something else like browse facebook, go see my messages?

why does Spotify stopped playing whenever i do something else on my phone like browse facebook, or read my phone messages, or open a link to read something? some other music apps like Jango lets you do whatever you want, but it keeps playing ur playl...

• Regular
  • why does Spotify stopped playing whenever i do something else on my phone like browse facebook, or read my phone messages, or open a link to read something? some other music apps like Jango lets you ...
  • paulinthought
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Clear play queue

Is there a way to only use the play queue without having to have "Next Tracks" in the list? What I'm trying to do is add an album to the queue so I can play it. I want to then add another album after the first and so on. I love to pick just one album...

• Regular
  • Is there a way to only use the play queue without having to have "Next Tracks" in the list?   What I'm trying to do is add an album to the queue so I can play it. I want to then add another al...
  • AndyFraser
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! TR; Kullanıcımı değiştirmek?

Arkadaşlar ben spotify'a facebookdan bağlanıyorum. Facebookumu kaldırcam ama spotify üyeliğim iptal olur. Üyeliğimi nasıl standarta çevirebilirim?

• Casual Listener
  • Arkadaşlar ben spotify'a facebookdan bağlanıyorum. Facebookumu kaldırcam ama spotify üyeliğim iptal olur. Üyeliğimi nasıl standarta çevirebilirim?
  • Chef-Star
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't get my premium

I've had premium for years, but after reinstalling the app, It keeps telling me that I don't have it. How do I get my premium (that I have paid for) back?

• I've had premium for years, but after reinstalling the app, It keeps telling me that I don't have it. How do I get my premium (that I have paid for) back?
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't use Premium on my Huawei P8

I got a new smartphone, the Huawei Ascend P8. Unfortunately I can't use the premium functions, I just can select Shuffle when I search a song. I already reinstalled the app but it doesn't work yet, there appears that I use Spotify Free although I bou...

• I got a new smartphone, the Huawei Ascend P8. Unfortunately I can't use the premium functions, I just can select Shuffle when I search a song. I already reinstalled the app but it doesn't work yet, t...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume issues when played on Galaxy S6 Edge.

I have upgraded my phone to S6 Edge. The sound level fluxuates on all songs? One minute normal level then loud then quiet? It is really inconsistant and really annoying.I have never had this problem before on previous galaxy phones.I believe my setti...

• I have upgraded my phone to S6 Edge. The sound level fluxuates on all songs? One minute normal level then loud then quiet? It is really inconsistant and really annoying. I have never had this proble...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not downloading songs completely

I'm using an LG G4 running lollipop. I also had this issue on my LG G3 running kit Kat. I download albums for offline listening on my micro sd card, but some of the songs only download like 10 seconds or less of the song and then it skips to the next...

• Regular
  • I'm using an LG G4 running lollipop. I also had this issue on my LG G3 running kit Kat. I download albums for offline listening on my micro sd card, but some of the songs only download like 10 second...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify skips songs frequently without my input

Recently spotify has been acting up a bunch on my phone and I am considering not renewing my subscription as a result. When I select a song to play spotify immediately chooses the next song under it. Sometimes it doesn't even play that one and will s...

• Recently spotify has been acting up a bunch on my phone and I am considering not renewing my subscription as a result. When I select a song to play spotify immediately chooses the next song under it....
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug report
    Playback problem
    quality
    skips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't sync the song I want and I'm premium

My problem is that I can't sync the song i want but I have to sync the full album to listen to the song offlinePlease help me it makes me angry

• Casual Listener
  • My problem is that I can't sync the song i want but I have to sync the full album to listen to the song offline Please help me it makes me angry 😞
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify stuck on Login

Hi, I've never posted before so I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong. I've looked on the forum but can't seem to find a solution to my problem.I recently got an Asus tablet (fonepad 7) - KitKat. I installed Spotify but after I try to login through ...

• Regular
  • Hi,    I've never posted before so I'm sorry if I'm doing something wrong.  I've looked on the forum but can't seem to find a solution to my problem. I recently got an Asus tab...
  • derekecook
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes