Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

License keeps expiring

License keeps expiring

Hi 🙂

For the last week or so every time I open the app to listen offline, none of my tracks are available to play. When I go to settings, it informs me that my license to play offline has expired. I've connected my phone to my wifi to re-obtain the license, and that works just fine, reporting I have 29 days remaining, but then if I close the app and reopen it later, the license has reset itself again. As a test, I connected my phone and then immediately force-closed the app and relaunched, and lo and behold the license has gone again.

This has happened 3 or 4 times in the past week, and it's immensely frustrating. I've tried logging out of the app and back in a few times, but that hasn't made any difference. I haven't reinstalled the app because I have over 2 GB of music which would take forever to redownload on my connection. Any suggestions of how to fix this? In case it's relevant, I have an HTC Hero running CM7.2

4 Replies

Hi, exactly the same problem here. Have been a Premium user for a long time. I noticed this behavior at the end of July. Contacted the support.

Exact same problem. Very frustrating!

Me to. Any news about a solution?

Same here. I have premium with auto-pay.

Suggested posts