Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Licenses not updating

Solved!

Licenses not updating

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 running Marshmallow, latest Spotify app, using my trial membership.  On it daily, wifi, mostly, but when I try to play downloaded songs offline, rarely can I play them, unless I connect to the data network. which updates the licenses individually instead of all the downloaded music I have.  How can I keep the licenses updated, without having to play each song, with the data connection on?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

This has nothing to do with licences. It's more likely just a problem with your music staying downloaded as described in other threads such as this one

View solution in original post

3 Replies

It sounds like your music isn't downloaded. Successfully downloaded songs will have a green downward pointing arrow like this Icon_Offline_Green

I wish that was the answer, but I have downloaded alot of music, and have been unable to play any of it, unless I have an active internet connection.  The arrow turns green quickly, suggesting that it is not downloading the song again, rather updating the license. 
Marked as solution

This has nothing to do with licences. It's more likely just a problem with your music staying downloaded as described in other threads such as this one

Suggested posts