Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Listen to local files on Android App?

Listen to local files on Android App?

I am having an issue listening to local files on my phone. An artist I love just released and album and I bought it from Amazon, however I don't want to use their app to listen to the songs. I have added the whole album to a playlist on my desktop, and can play them from the Spotify desktop app. However, on my phone it says "this song is not available". I don't see anything about syncing files on the current desktop app or in the mobile app. Any help would be appreciated!

6 Replies

I followed all of these steps to the letter multiple times with no success. I don't know what the deal is.

I even tried deleting all Spotify data from my phone just in case that would help.

What exactly happens when you tap the download button on your android? There should be a message at the top. Do the arrows appear next to the tracks? The more information you can give the quicker we'll get this working.

When I press the button the arrows appear beside all of the songs except the local files, and underneath the button it says "waiting to download" briefly until all of the songs I have from Spotify are downloaded. The local files remain grayed out.

I have the same problem, I tried to configure my modém but nothing changed. 😞
I still waiting the solution....

Suggested posts