Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • ThomasWYale
  • Visitor
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes
  • 64 replies
  • 25 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 51 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Contact Spotify Directly for Unsolved Matters?

If there is an ongoing issue and the community is not finding the solution, how is one to contact Spotify directly to get the problem solved? Im sure more than just myself have experienced this issue and have also been forced to cancel subscription u...

• Casual Listener
  • If there is an ongoing issue and the community is not finding the solution, how is one to contact Spotify directly to get the problem solved?  Im sure more than just myself have experienced t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • contact
    Directly
    Earth
    how to
    problems
    solutions
    Spotify
    to
    Unsolved
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Download on Android because "Not Available in your Country" Error Message

Spotify is available in my country - Nicaragua (Central America). I use Spotify with no problem on Windows and Apple computers and it is growing in popularity in the cities. But, when I try to download the Spotify App on my Android system I always ge...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is available in my country - Nicaragua (Central America). I use Spotify with no problem on Windows and Apple computers and it is growing in popularity in the cities. But, when I try to downlo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    available
    Cannot
    country
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

This song not available

Having used Spotify for over a year now, I'm finding it frustrating that I'm suddenly getting 'this song is not available' messages for all tracks now. I'm paying for premium membership. I only use Spotify on my Android phone. I have previously 'fixe...

• Having used Spotify for over a year now, I'm finding it frustrating that I'm suddenly getting 'this song is not available' messages for all tracks now.  I'm paying for premium membership.  ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android Spotify Low Volume

Whenever the music plays, it starts with its normal volume and then immediately goes low after like 0.2 seconds. I've been experiencing this since I've installed Spotify on my Note 3. My local music volume is okay, only Spotify's not. It's getting an...

• Whenever the music plays, it starts with its normal volume and then immediately goes low after like 0.2 seconds. I've been experiencing this since I've installed Spotify on my Note 3. My local music ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Days to go online

The spotify app doesn´t update the days I have to go online bevor I can use the offline mode again.....it always count the days down...any ideas, what I can do?

• The spotify app doesn´t update the days I have to go online bevor I can use the offline mode again.....it always count the days down...any ideas, what I can do?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Galaxy S5 Deletes Music on Restart

So, when I restart my device, Spotify just kinda forgets my SD card exists, and all of my account settings for the device. I don't have to log in again or anything, it just deletes the app settings. But also when I change the settings back, it then d...

• Casual Listener
  • So, when I restart my device, Spotify just kinda forgets my SD card exists, and all of my account settings for the device. I don't have to log in again or anything, it just deletes the app settings. ...
  • yowipy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Troubleshooting
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

In the space of 12 hours I've lost 3/4 of my downloaded songs

Between the early hours of the morning and now I seem to have lost the majority of music that was available offline in my library.The songs are still there, but are 'unavailable offline' which is weird as there are a number of songs I listened to yes...

• Between the early hours of the morning and now I seem to have lost the majority of music that was available offline in my library. The songs are still there, but are 'unavailable offline' which is w...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music and profile picture disappeared after loggin out and logging in again.

Hi! I got a premium account days ago and I logged out to update the app. However, after l logged in again the music, followers and profile picture disappeared. Help please.

• Hi! I got a premium account days ago and I logged out to update the app. However, after l logged in again the music, followers and profile picture disappeared.  Help please.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium.

I bought a Google play card and I wanna buy premium and I need a solution

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a Google play card and I wanna buy premium and I need a solution
  • Gtadrian707
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

It own't accept my debit card and it has money in it and I called the bank and they said something is wrong with spotifys servers

• It own't accept my debit card and it has money in it and I called the bank and they said something is wrong with spotifys servers
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify turn offs

i wounder why my spotify turns off when I play music. and i have to press play again and the song starts over. ( i have premium) i have tried to delete the app and download it again and it still does it.

• Casual Listener
  • i wounder why my spotify turns off when I play music. and i have to press play again and the song starts over. ( i have premium)    i have tried to delete the app and download it again an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete downloaded songs on andriod?

Hi there,I have downloaded songs from the playlist "my music" onto my android phone. Will they be automatically deleted from my phone after I've deleted them from the playlist? Or do I have to delete them manually? I don't want to waste space from my...

• Hi there, I have downloaded songs from the playlist "my music" onto my android phone. Will they be automatically deleted from my phone after I've deleted them from the playlist? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solo Funciona con conexion WIFI

La aplicacion no me funciona con datos moviles, solo funciona cuando estoy conectado al WIFI, pense que era por que estaba en version gratuita, por lo que me hice Premiun y sigue sin funciona.

• Casual Listener
  • La aplicacion no me funciona con datos moviles, solo funciona cuando estoy conectado al WIFI, pense que era por que estaba en version gratuita, por lo que me hice Premiun y sigue sin funciona. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot connect premium on my Samsung phone

I have premium, and it is ok on my computer. But when i downloaded Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy A3 phone I get only the free verson of Spotify. I thougt I did`nt compleeted the payment maybe, but when I tried to pay again It said that I already had p...

• I have premium, and it is ok on my computer. But when i downloaded Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy A3 phone I get only the free verson of Spotify. I thougt I did`nt compleeted the payment maybe, but whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug problem

Hi! I'm getting some problems using spotify:When I play my music on android, often after two or three songs it suddenly stops playing. 1. I open the program2. then I played music offline or online (it can be from a specific playlist or from the root ...

• Hi! I'm getting some problems using spotify: When I play my music on android, often after two or three songs it suddenly stops playing.   1. I open the program 2. then I played music offline...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 5.0.2
    bug report
    spotify 5.6.0.701
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Detecting devices

Why my spotify account keeps detecting three devices even though I only have one.It keeps on deleting my downloaded songs!! It's so FRUSTRATING!!!

• Why my spotify account keeps detecting three devices even though I only have one. It keeps on deleting my downloaded songs!! It's so FRUSTRATING!!!
  • Jayb72
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Available devices

My spotify account keeps allowing a phone called "Mohammed iphone" change my songs and add play lists. I do not know anyone by that name and if I go to my account that name is no where to be found except on available devices. Help this is really anno...

• My spotify account keeps allowing a phone called "Mohammed iphone" change my songs and add play lists. I do not know anyone by that name and if I go to my account that name is no where to be found ex...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and cleaner apps

Hey, I emailed support about this already but I didn't get an answer, hoping a forums post might generate more visibility. My name is Adam, I am representing KS Mobile and the app Clean Master. This app is designed to remove junk files from people's ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I emailed support about this already but I didn't get an answer, hoping a forums post might generate more visibility.    My name is Adam, I am representing KS Mobile and...
  • PixelSword
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change phone / offline music

Hi, I have a question, If i change my phone, the list of my offline music is not saves ? So how can i do to keep this list, and don't select again every song in my new phone? Thanks

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I have a question,  If i change my phone, the list of my offline music is not saves ?  So how can i do to keep this list, and don't select again every song in my new phone?&nbs...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes