NEXT STEP

Local files from PC wont be played on Android

Local files from PC wont be played on Android

Plan

I have Premium

Country

DK

Device

Huawei Something. i have no idea what number.

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Hello people. I have an annoying as *beep* problem.

i got a new pc, and on my previous PC, this was also sort of a problem. i would have some local files, and some of those files wouldnt let itself be downloaded on to my android to play.

Now i have a new Pc, and most wont be played that way. i can find the local files on my computer, i can see the files in spotify (Local Files), i put them in to my library, i get on my phone, ask it to download that library, but those local file songs wont download. except oddly enough, for a select few which do show up.. Those files are in the same effing folder, making it even weirder. I mean honestly, how can some songs from one folder be downloaded easily, but other songs from the same folder dont give a **bleep**? it makes no **bleep** sense.

Also for some reason, when i remove the songs from my library, they somehow disappear from my Local files library so i have to take them out of the music folder, and back in. 

Honestly, Spotify just hates local files, lets get that out of the way. Its the only reason i can see for how messed up this process is. There also seem a lot of other people having this exact problem.

Due to the fact many have this problem, ive already tried most if not all the options, but it doesnt seem to work at all.

Im at my ropes end here, because i want to add songs, which arent on spotify. and since i cant Drag and drop, apparently as one used to, it makes things overly complicated.

1 Reply

Fine. dont reply or help then.

Suggested posts