Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Local files wont sync

Local files wont sync

So for almost a year now even after this new update that was supposed to make everything work better I still cannot sync my local files to my phone without using the work around of making a seperate playlist. When I first had the issue I was in contact with spotify support for months on end and they always told me they were working on it until one day they told me they couldnt fix it at this time and will try to fix it later. To this day I still can't sync my local files without using a workaround, and yes I can just use that but I have payed for there services for years now and I would like it to work properly, so if anyone can help me seeing as spotify themselves couldnt help and just topped trying to help me when it became to confusing I would greatly appreciate it.

4 Replies

Same here! Won't recognize my Device on the PC and therefore won't download any local files..

LG 4x HD

I just replied to your other post @uLtr4numb .

@BatmanHG Like it or not, the only way to synch local files is by putting them into a playlist first. Maybe, once they allow us to add local files to My Music, we'll be able to synch without playlists but , for now, we have no choice.

If you prefer not to use playlists, then just copy your mp3s onto your mobile and use the stock mp3 player to listen to them.

Actually there was a time when the feature worked like it was supposed to but it has been broke for over a year and spotify literally cant fix it becuase they dont know why so they just stopped helping anyone that asks for this problem. 

Suggested posts