Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lockscreen + Android 7.0 = sh*t ?

Lockscreen + Android 7.0 = sh*t ?

Hi..
I got a Honor 8 with Android 7.0, + Spotify Premium (all is well updated)17f726d0c8

Screenshot_20170302-184929.png

Look screenshosts ... When i play music with spotify, it looks so **bleep**ty contrary to android music player ...
Is there a way to fix this ?
Above all, buttons hitbox is broken too... When i tap on NEXT SONG button, it stops music like i touched the play button .... bugged af
Thanks for help guys 

8 Replies

Hey @HyC72!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Give it a try reinstalling the app and see if you're still experiencing the same issue. Here's how.

If nothing works, can you try using a different Spotify account?

Let us know how it goes.

Maria_BModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“The music is not in the notes, but in the silence in between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Done.
And i tried with a new account too. Its still same... Hitbox are badly sized... I hope it will be fixed in few updates... Actually I must unlock my phone to pause my music... Very annoying

No more help ?

Lol they wont answer you because they themselves don't know how to fix it! Side note: please Spotify bring back the lock screen player design you had before Android 7.0, it looked much much better!

Or rather community managers can't really fix the problem, as it is 99% software problem. Don't be too harsh on them. Hope it will be fixed soon tho.

Hey, we're sorry a solution for this hasn't been found yet, but I'm here to provide you with one.

Could you please let me know whether, when playing a track from the Google Play Music app, the cover art appears or not?

Best.

Of course, it takes full screen with google play music apps.. and the cover art appears, as I showed on my first message (screenshots)

Hi,

Your best bet is to wait for Spotify to push an update that solves the compatibility issue, common with all Android 7 devices: meanwhile, you can use a third-party lockscreen app from the Play Store, that will most likely support the feature.

Cheers!

Suggested posts