Free

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy 9

Operating System

( Android 10.)

My Question or Issue

I recently changed my Spotify account password using my Windows 10 desktop. I can log into the Web player just fine using that. After changing the password, when I log into the web player app on my android phone I initially have no issue. However, when I log out of the web player and try and log back in all I see is a buffering icon and nothing happens. At that point I don't know if I was logged in or not just keeps buffering. I hit the little gear icon for settings at the top right but nothing happens.  It seems the only way I can log in again is to restart my phone and it works until I log out again. I've tried uninstalling the app multiple times and re-installing the latest version which again initially works until I log out again. 

I guess I could simply stay logged in indefinitely but one should be able to log out and in at discretion. Before I had changed my password the mobile app was working fine, no issues. 

1 Reply

Hey @TNelson4

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this and apologies for the delayed reply.

Could you check if the same thing happens with a different WiFi network or when using mobile data? If so, could you send us a screenshot of what you see when it's buffering? 

It would also help us a lot if you could let us know if you've had any trouble logging in on other devices. 

Keep us posted! If you have questions, you know where to find us.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts