Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Loop button missing

Solved!

Loop button missing

The loop button is gone and replaced by a hide song button. I can't find anything that would allow looping. I have premium.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Never mind it's back now

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Never mind it's back now

I have the same issue, but I'm using Spotify free. The button used to be there, but now it's gone...

Hi there @Rose39!

Is the button gone for all tracks or just for specific playlists? Note that with the Free version of Spotify, only some of the playlists under Made for You section will support on-demand listening, but we're always testing and launching improvements and new features, so you might have gotten access to it temporarily for all content on the platform.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same issue on my phone. Why ?

It worked for like 3 weeks and now that is gone and replaced with a block song button.

Also a different song plays than the one I selected. Why?

Hi there @SalomonK,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

On-demand mobile access is available only for Premium users. That means you won't be able to use the repeat button or select the songs in your mobile app if you have a free account. For more details on how Spotify free works on mobile, take a look at this article. However, as @Yordan mentioned in our last reply, weโ€™re always testing possible improvements, so you or someone else may see something new or get a limited feature temporarily on the app.

On another note, if you have a Premium account, try logging out and back in to see if that helps. You can also try reinstalling the app on your device. If that doesn't help, could you send a video/recording where we can see the options you get and the playback issue?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Susan_GPModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts