Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost playlists

Lost playlists

I had collated an extensive playlist on Spotify, unfortunately once I logged off my account, then later reconnected on my sumsung phone.  All of my music and playlists had been removed.  After repeated yet pointless attempts to contact support-spotify, recieving only automated response - and after completing the unconvincing steps suggested by Spotify, I was told to view this site.  Unfortunately this has been fruitless.  

Its is obvious that most if not all individuals in the Spotify Community have varying issues that Spotify cannot remedy, or clearly does not give a Sh*t about.  Can anyone direct me to an actual support person?  They appear more than happy to receive and continue to reap the financial benefit's of our subscriptions.  But like my music, when requested, they have vanished.  I have tried a few methods to reinstate my playlists.  I would be more than delighted for any suggestions or options that could assist me.  Thanks.

2 Replies

Hi,

I assume you've already tried this, right?

Are you sure these lost playlists were created in the same account you're using currently?

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Bittencourt, yeah I have explored that Avenue, thanks for the suggestion.

Suggested posts