Premium

Country

Malaysia

Device

Samsung A71

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

My account spotify does not have lyrics feature. It have this feature when i opened it on my windows but not using my android. I have uninstalled and installed it back again but it does not solve the problem. Also, i have log out> close application> log in back and it still does not solve the problem ( i made it twice). When i check the version of spotify, it is an updated version 8.5.98.984. I have chatted with support teams and he/she suggest me to create a new account for me to enjoy the feature. Unfortunately, i am a plan manager of my premium family pack, and it is a hassle for me to do it.  So,  here i am looking for another solution for my problem.  Help me find the solution as i dont want to create new account🙏

1 Reply

Hey there @Matsu_Tuan,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Lyrics is one of our new features that we're still trying out. We’re always testing possible improvements and new features, so you might not always see something on the app that other users do, and vice-versa, and this vary over devices.

We're afraid that right now, the only possible workaround would be to create a new account.

We really value your feedback as it helps inform our decisions going forward, and we'll be sure to pass this on to the right folks here at Spotify.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, give us a shout.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts