Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics is cut off when font size and display size are large.

Lyrics is cut off when font size and display size are large.

Plan

Free

Country

Taiwan

Device

Google Pixel 4a (non 5G)

Operating System

Android 11

Spotify Version

My Question or Issue

My synchrony lyrics is cut off when I set my font size and display size into large.

I showed the difference between default font size and large font size from my attachments.

I usually use large font size because it's easier to read, but it has this issue so that I cannot sing with lyrics well.

I found a similar issue here also, but it was "behind lyrics".

community.spotify.com/t5/Android/Behind-the-Lyrics-cutoff-Moto-Z-Play/m-p/1750726#M85912

It's my first day using Spotify by the way. And administrator can edit the title if it doesn't describe clearly.

*Hope you understand my English, maybe it's not so natural.

Screenshot_20201101-020900.png
Screenshot_20201101-021747.png
Screenshot_20201101-020839.png
2 Replies

Hey @MondoD !

Welcome to the Spotify Community! I'm thrilled to help you out.

I can understand that lyrics are not being shown correctly when your phone is set to a large font size and will forward your report to the right folks.

Thank you very much your efforts. Feedback like yours makes Spotify better for everyone.

Hey @MondoD !

Welcome to the Spotify Community. I'm thrilled to help you out.

I can understand that the lyrics are not displayed completely on your device. I just talked to some folks at Spotify regarind this issue and they confirmed 

that this is expected behavior. The lyrics appear fully on the screen when changing the font. However, due to their bigger size some of them might be adjusted and continue in a different line. This happens because they can't fit in the same one anymore. 

They made sure you're feedback will be forwarded to the developers. Please note you can still post to the ideas board, so others can vote for your suggestion and add comments. This will increase the chance of changes being made.

Thank you for your understanding. I'm sorry I could not help you out at this time. 

Keep rocking 🙂

Suggested posts