Premium

Country

Italy

Device

Samsung galaxy s9

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

Hi, even though some songs present the label 'lyrics' they don't appear in the now playing screen, instead there's an error message ("can't load the lyrics for this song")

Screenshot_20220530-013502_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20220530-013509_Spotify.jpg
5 Replies

Hi there @davidewastaken,

Thank you for taking the time to post here in the Community. Let's take a closer look into this together.

Can you provide us the URI of the tracks so that we can have a closer look directly from our end?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Take care 🙂 

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi thanks for the reply!
I was going to get the URI code of the song 'crown' when i found out that lyrics show up as expected for that song. However i've this issue with other songs, for example one of the same album, the song is called "Mother I sober - Kendrick Lamar". I've tried to generate the URI code but it seems that it redirects you to another song of the album, anyway here is it: spotify:track:6NZOc8kO0Fxo0fLPvIdLnW
I'm gonna send you the URI code of another song which show the same "bug" of the missing lyrics, but this time the code send you to the right song, hope it helps:
spotify:track:6r4trs53kcupkbVCxhqDhu

Hey @davidewastaken,

Thanks for your reply.

We checked on our end and it looks like the lyrics for those songs aren't available. Lyrics are provided by a third party and they're not available for every song. However, new lyrics are added every day, so you may find it added in the future.

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Alright so it's just matter of time and it's not a bug, thank you for the answer!

Hey @davidewastaken,

You're welcome! If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you 🙂 

Cheers!

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts