Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lyrics not showing

Solved!

Lyrics not showing

My spotify on android won't show me lyrics I am listening to lyrics supported songs and have premium

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @CalebHughes!

That's odd. Do the songs have lyrics on other platforms, like on the desktop app or the Web Player, for example? If so, it's worth logging out from the mobile app (Settings > Log out) and signing back in twice in a row as this triggers an internal refresh of the app that may help here. You can also try a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article.

In case the issue persists, try logging in on another mobile device (a friend's or a relative's would do) to see if the same songs would have lyrics there. If you still can't see the lyrics, please share a screenshot which shows how things look on your end, along with the URL of the songs so we can investigate further.

Keep us posted on this. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @CalebHughes!

That's odd. Do the songs have lyrics on other platforms, like on the desktop app or the Web Player, for example? If so, it's worth logging out from the mobile app (Settings > Log out) and signing back in twice in a row as this triggers an internal refresh of the app that may help here. You can also try a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article.

In case the issue persists, try logging in on another mobile device (a friend's or a relative's would do) to see if the same songs would have lyrics there. If you still can't see the lyrics, please share a screenshot which shows how things look on your end, along with the URL of the songs so we can investigate further.

Keep us posted on this. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Whenever I play a song the lyrics won't ever load. I have the latest spotify version as of right now (8.8.96.364), I have cleared cache and even tried reinstalling but still, the lyrics don't load.

Suggested posts