Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

MY FONT IS UNREADABLE

MY FONT IS UNREADABLE

I just got the Samsung s8 and I pay for my acct I don't know if any of that matters.... but my font is like an outline of the word instead of just normal letters and it's annoying because I can't read it quickly I have to put the phone to my face to see it... If it doesn't get fixed by the next billing cycle I'm done.

Screenshot_20180301-194600.png
7 Replies

I have the same problem on my Samsung Tablet S2

I fixed this problem on my Samsung Tab S2 by switchng off the Display setting 'High Contrast Fonts' 

I have the same exact problem on my Samsung S8. It is the only device in my family with the font looking like this. Please respond Spotify team.

Fixed the issue on my Galaxy s7 active. Settings>accessibilities>vision>high contrast fonts and make sure thats turned off.

**bleep**.. but I need this name of font. anybody know what name is it?

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

It sounds like toggling off "High Contrast Fonts" from your device's Accesssibility settings does the trick as some users mentioned. If you're unsure on how to do that, we'd suggest checking for more instructions online from your device's manufacturer.

If you're still having troubles after that, we'd recommend following the steps in this Spotify Answer to perform a clean reinstallation of the app on your device.

Let us know how it goes! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give us a shout and we'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a lovely day ๐Ÿ™‚

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

"High Contrast Font" is the name of it

Suggested posts