Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Micro pauses and clicking sound during playback

Micro pauses and clicking sound during playback

Got a new Spotify App ugrade yesterday on my HTC One S.

After the upgrade the songs are littered with micro pauses and clicking sounds. Does not matter if the song is downloaded or streamed. The background noise and the micro pauses makes listening to music useless.

5 Replies

Have the same problem in my iPhone 6. USB output has horrible clicks in the sound, streaming and offline available. Any solutions for this?

Same problem on the desktop app - Even on downloaded songs. Really annoyoing

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community. We just came across this thread.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you have a friend or a family member log into your account? This will help us understand if it's account related or not.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

cool thanks - removed the persistence cache and reinstalled. It seemed to do the trick. Perhaps the feature board would like to make a clear cache button in the settings part of the app.

Hi @krxio,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're really glad to see that everything works as it should for you again 🙂

If you think your suggestion will appeal to other users you can always create an idea on the relevant idea board. We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts